PixlRec is rebranded iCapture10, which was one of the most popular screen recording applications. The old application has been given a new name and has been repackaged as PixlRec. This new application is as capable as its predecessor and can record high-quality videos from the screen. It is an easy to use an app, which allows screen recording with a single press of the button. It does not require you to jailbreak iOS for installation.
Uses of PixlRec:
What would one need the screen recording application for? In fact, there are many who need to install screen recorder to capture the ongoing activities. Here are some uses of PixelRec:
- You can record high-quality videos of the screen activities to create video tutorials and post them on YouTube
- You can record gameplay in high quality to share with your friends or to upload on YouTube
- PixlRec is a very lightweight and easy to use application
- It is completely safe
Install PixlRec on iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch):
As you may have already figured out, PixlRec is not available on the official App Store. This is why we will have to find a workaround to download PixlRec Screen Recorder.
When you can’t find a particular app anywhere else, you can always rely on one thing – Tutu Helper. It is a third party repository for plenty of apps, which are not usually found on the App Store. It also hosts many paid apps from the App Store for free. You can also find many tweaks and hacks here. So, no wonder why PixlRec iOS app is hosted on this incredible app store.
Tutu Helper itself is an app and so you will need to install it first on your iOS. If you wish to learn how to get Tutu Helper, you can visit our comprehensive guide on its installation. The step by step process is laid out here.
Once you have Tutu Helper on your device, you can download Pixelrec very easily. Our objective is to get this app without jailbreaking. Thanks to Tutu helper, it is very much possible using that.
Android Users: Download PixlRec.APK to install the screen recorder on Android devices
10 Simple Steps to Download PixlRec:
- Access the Tutu Helper application that you just installed on iOS
- Use the search box at the top to type and search with ‘PixlRec.’
- After searching for PixlRec app on Tutu Helper, you will need to tap ‘Get’ button when you see the app on the list
- At any rate, another window for PixlRec download will appear. This window will give you the quick snapshot of this app. You need to tap the green button ‘Get it Free’ right at the bottom of the screen
- A new screen will appear on which you need to tap ‘Start Installation’ button right on the bottom
- Now you will see a dialogue box asking you to confirm whether or not you will want to install PixlRec; you simply need to tap ‘Install’
- You can now return to the home screen by pressing the home button on the iOS
- The app has now been installed. But, the Enterprise Developer is yet not recognized by your device. So, you will see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ while trying to run the app
- In order to get PixelRec for iPad or any other iOS device working open Settings, >> General >> Profiles & Device Management
- Find the profile under which PixlRec is signed and ‘Trust’ it
This will complete the installation process and PixlRec(http://pixlrec.org) is now ready to capture high-quality videos of the activities on the screen. If there are any issues with the guide, do let us know. We will fix the issues to keep you all updated with this amazing screen recorder.