iCapture10 has been modified by the developers and now offers cross-platform compatibility on Android, iOS, and Windows PC by the name PixlRec. It still continues to remain as one of the best screen recording application for iOS 10 and other compatible iOS devices. Wondering how to install Pixlrec for iOS 10 devices? Here is the detailed guide for you.
PixlRec is one awesome app to have on your iOS 10 device. And why wouldn’t it be? After all, it allows you to make videos off your screen with such incredible ease. Many developers fail to understand how to work their way around iOS 10 and make their apps available for this firmware. But, PixlRec is not just available on iOS 10 it is optimized for this OS. You can Download PixlRec Screen Recorder on other iOS versions as well
Want to know how to go about with PixlRec for iOS 10 download? Don’t worry! We have you covered. We will help you get this incredible application on your equally incredible iOS firmware.
Do You Have an Android device? You can install PixlRec app on Android as well. Follow our steps to Download PixlRec APK on Android.
Download TuTu Helper on iPhone/iPad:
You can easily get PixlRec for iOS 10.1 and all other iterations of iOS 10 using Tutu Helper app. You may be well aware that the screen recording applications are not listed on the Apple App Store. This is why we have to use certain workarounds. Tutu Helper is an app store that works independently of an official store. It has its own collection of cool apps.
You can download PixlRec for iOS 10 from Tutu app. We have a separate guide, which covers the Tutu Helper installation. You can visit the guide HERE. Once you have installed this app store, you can get back to this PixlRec installation guide.
Install PixlRec For iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.2.1/10.3:
The method we are about to lay out for you in this guide will get PixlRec for iOS 10.2 and any other iOS 10 edition. Once you have Tutu Helper on your iOS device, PixlRec installation becomes a breeze. Here is how you can do it:
- Launch the Tutuapp on the iOS device
- There are two ways you can find PixlRec for iOS 10.3:
- Right on the home screen, there is a good chance you will find the PixlRec icon. In fact, you may not even need to scroll as it is likely to be listed among the featured apps
- In the event that it has been removed from the home screen (very unlikely), use the search box on the top and type ‘PixlRec’; it will get listed in the search results
- If you picked the app from home screen, just tap its icon once; in case you searched for it simply tap ‘Get’ button in the search result next to the app icon
- You will be redirected to another screen where you simply need to click a button on the bottom labeled ‘Get it Free’
- This button will instantly get replaced by the download progress bar; wait for the download to reach hundred percent
- On the next screen press the ‘Start Installation’ button
- When you see a dialog box, confirm your action by tapping ‘Install’
- You might see several error messages before the completion of installation; ignore each message and keep pressing appropriate buttons (such as ‘Install’ and ‘Retry’) to maintain the continuity of installation
- Once the installation has finished completely, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device management
- Find and Trust the enterprise profile of ‘PixlRec’
Now you have installed PixlRec for iOS 10.2.1 (or for that matter any other iOS 10 you have). Go ahead and record top quality screen videos.
PixlRec For iOS 10 is a wonderful screen recording application for iOS 10 devices. It is the repackaged version of iCapture10. Install this application using Tutu Helper and create some awesome screen videos. For more updates regarding this application, keep visiting http://pixlrec.org